Odaiba City Marathon (The 13th Tokyo Odaiba- Summer & Evening Marathon)＜Center Promenade（Promenade Park）＞
Odaiba after TOKYO2020 has a wide open view with a sense of openness.
Feel the refreshing fall season approaching. In this long-awaited Ekiden, you can run at the heart of the Rinkai New City Center, Odaiba.
- Event name
Odaiba City Marathon (The 13th Tokyo Odaiba- Summer & Evening Marathon)
- Event Date
October 30, 2022 (Sunday)
Square of a dream（Symbol Promenade Park）
- Application Deadline
October 13, 2022 (Thursday)/Official Website/Agenets
- Late Entry
October 14th (Friday) - October 27th (Thursday) / Designated “Rakuraku Log-in” only
*An additional 500 yen is added to the standard fee.
- Cooperation by
Central Sports Group
One Stop Inc.
Co Runners Inc
- Sponsored by
Bureau of Port and Harbor
- 20㎞：Relay race (groups of 4 to 8)
- 20㎞：Individual entry
- 10km：Individual entry
- 10km：Pair entry
- 5km：Individual entry
- 5km：Pair entry
- 3km：Individual entry
- 3km：Pair entry
- 1.5km：Individual entry
- 1.5km：Family（groups of 2 to 3）
- 2km Night Run：Individual entry
- 2km Night Run：Pair entry
- 2km Night Run：Family/Group entry（Group of up to 4）
- There are three categories for the running course: 2.5km, 2km, and 1.5km
- Temperature checks, disinfection, and masks are required (masks are taken off during the race)
- Online streaming is available to provide competition explanations.
- All runners start on a shotgun start, lining up in a column.
- Pair and family start at the same time and must reach the goal side by side. All finishers get a Finished-the-Race Medal.
- For the night run, participants can wear a costume as long as they don’t hinder the competition.
▶︎For application details and start times,please visit the website of Odabiba City Marathon.
Period2022-10-30 ～ 2022-10-30
ContactEvent information center Earthrunclub
Contact (Phone)045-642-7400 （10:00~17:30 on weekdays）