200,000 tulips blooming
in Symbol Promenade Park!
Hosting a flower and greenery flower festival!
Blooming period : mid-March to mid-April
the tulip festival?
the largest in Kanto,
with 300 varieties of tulip!
the cherry blossom and tulip
collaboration is a must see!
From the middle of March until the middle of April, 200,000 tulips in full-bloom will be on show
at three locations with in Symbol Promenade Park.
One of this year's highlights, the harmony flower beds (in Central Square) are planted directly
by punching, making use of the lawns.
In Central Square, the cherry blossoms usually come into blossom,
so you can expect a collaboration with the cherry blossoms.
Of course, this year there will also be a plentiful variety of attractive flowers,
including a sample garden with 300 kinds of tulips (the largest in the Kanto area).
We look forward to welcoming you to the Rinkai Fukutoshin Tulip Festival,
which boasts the largest number of varieties in Japan.
Tulip guide tour
Date held25th of March 2023
TimeMorning from 10:00, afternoon from 13:30
We will be holding guided tours of the flowerbeds in Symbol Promenade Park.
Taking you through the flowerbed sights, you can enjoy looking at the various flowers
and plants blooming in the Symbol Promenade Park on this tour.
Gathering pointCentral Square
in Symbol Promenade Park
Number of participants50 per tour, on a first come first serve bases
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking.
- Please bring your own luggage for the guided tour.
- We bear no liability for any theft of lost items.
- Please take all your rubbish home with you.
- During the tour, if you feel unwell, please let a nearby member of staff know.
- The organizers will take all possible measures to ensure safety during the tour, but please take sufficient care to avoid any unexpected accidents while walking.
- Please refrain from bringing pets with you on the tour.
For those coming by car
If traveling in by car, please use the nearby pay parking lot.
(We have no dedicated parking lot.)
*If you park on the street,
it may cause an accident or congestion,
so please refrain from doing so.
For those coming by train
Yurikamome "Daiba" station or
"Tokyo International Cruise Terminal" station
It is a five minute walk from the station.
Rinkai Line "Tokyo Teleport" station
It is an eight minute walk from the station.