Let's enjoy moving our bodies and toasting with delicious beer in the night view of the city!Have fun moving your body to Satoshi Miya's live DJ sound.
When breathing and movement match, it's yoga.
Instructor Maiko's yoga brings all the participants together, so solo participants are also welcome!
Yoga is easy to enjoy even for those with no experience.
After working up a refreshing sweat,
let's toast with Schmatz's delicious beer! !
- Event Date
- Event Times
19:30 - 21:00
（Yoga experience：19:30-20:30、beer provided：20:30-21:00）
Mall 6F Cloud Terrace
- Entry fee
3,000 yen（tax included）
*Participation fee includes yoga mat rental and one beer at Schmatz.
- How to participate法
Advance online reservation system ※Click here to make a reservation.
- Please come to Kumo no Terrace 10 minutes before the start of your session, wearing clothes suitable for yoga.
- After the yoga experience, we will move to Schmatz on the 5th floor of the mall and offer beer.
- Food will not be provided. If you wish to purchase additional food and beverages after the event ends, additional food and beverage charges will be incurred.。
- In case of bad weather, it will be canceled. In the event of cancellation, we will update this page on the day of the event to notify you.
- Reception will end as soon as the capacity is reached.
- Please bring your own drinks during the yoga experience.
DJ MiyaDActive as a DJ. Currently exploring the themes of "Yoga and Music" with passion.
His style of bringing a turntable to his yoga classes and holding live sessions has shown his presence as a pioneer in Japan, and he has received invitations from all over the country and overseas.
YOGA FOR EVERY BODY producer. Owner of "Brighton Studio Daikanyama".
Instructor MaikoBrighton Studio Daikanyama Director, lululemon Legacy Ambassador,
ERYT-500 After working as an instructor in Canada, he currently teaches mainly Hatha and Kundalini Awakening yoga, and is also involved in instructor training. He also participates in many events and music festivals. Through his project "YOGA FOR EVERY BODY," he shares "YOGA that everyone can enjoy."