From mid-March to mid-April, two hundred thousand tulips bloom in the symbol Promenade Park. Among them, the highlight is three flower beds!
Enjoy flowers that are variety rich and attractive in the spring of Tokyo Waterfront City.
* Harmony of flower beds: Please look forward to collaboration with tulips and cherry blossoms.
* 300 varieties of sample garden: 300 breeds (the most in Kanto) can be enjoyed.
* Flower beds of Flow : flower beds imitated the flow of the river.
From 3/21 (Thursday・Public Holiday) to 4/7 (Sunday), the illumination will be held in part of the Central Plaza (schedule)!
On Saturday, March 30, we will carry out events such as free tulip cut flowers from Tonami City, Toyama Prefecture and stamp rally around the flower beds.
Also, the stamp rally and tulip cafe will be held on Friday, March 29 as a pre-event.
* Date and Time
Friday, March 29, 2019 13:00-20:00 (Tulip Cafe, stamp rally * Only)
Saturday, March 30, 2019 10:00-16:00 Come rain or shine (Canceled in case of stormy weather)
*Venue Symbol Promenade Park "Central Square"
* Yurikamome "Daiba Station" walk 4 minutes
* Rinkai Line "Tokyo Teleport Station" walk 5 minutes
* Participation fee Free (Food・product sales is paid)
1 Free tulip cut flower from Tonami City Toyama Prefecture * Up to 1 per person
(March 30 (Sat) 10: 30, 11: 30, 13: 30, 14: 30, 4 times in total ・free tulip to the first 100 people each time)
2 Tulip Guide Tour
3 Stamp rally around the tulip flower beds
5 Tulip Cafe
* Sponsorship Tokyo Waterfront City "Flowers and Green" Event Execution Committee (Secretariat: Tokyo Port Terminal Corporation.)
* Co-hosted Toyama Prefecture, Tonami City, Toyama Prefecture Flower Bulbine Agricultural Cooperative Association
*Patronage Bureau of Port and Harbor, Tokyo Metropolitan Government
For details of this event, please visit the "Marine Park Navi" website.
Period2019-03-29 ～ 2019-03-30
ContactTOKYO PORT TERMINAL CORPORATION
Contact (Phone)03-3599-7305 (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. )