Koinobori (carp streamer) Workshop ＜Panasonic Center Tokyo＞
On Children's Day, we'll take the toilet paper rolls that usually get thrown out and have a Koinobori-making workshop.
"Koi" is a type of fish that can swim upstream in fast flowing rivers and even climb up waterfalls.
"Koinobori" are made with the hope that the children will grow up big and healthy, like the sturdy Koi fish.
Please join in on this memorable Golden Week.
- Event Date
May 3rd (Tue), 4th (Wed), 5th (Thu)
- Event Times
Panasonic Center Tokyo 1F
- Intended for
* Preschoolers can also take part.
* Please bring along any toilet paper rolls you no longer need.
* The event will be first-come, first-served and the front desk on the first floor will give out numbered tickets.
* A numbered ticket will be needed for each child who wants to participate.
* Please wear masks and sanitize often to help avoid the spread of the coronavirus.
* You can take all your work home with you.