◆EntryTokyo Bay Area Night Marathon
*Click here to apply to enter
◆Noteworthy points for this event(1) The location is good. It is a two-minute walk from Tokyo Teleport Station!
(2) The course has a beautiful night view. You will see the Gundam Statue, Yumeno Ohashi Bridge, and Palette Town's Daikanransha (Giant Sky Wheel)!
(3) The circular course has moderate undulations!
(4) It will be good practice for the marathon season! It is a night run in which you can avoid the heat.
Reception time： 17:00～19:10
Start time： 18:30
End time： 21:30
17:00 Reception starts. (Please finish your reception procedures no later than 20 minutes before the start time for your division.)
18:15 Half-marathon division: explanation of the run
18:30 Half-marathon division: Run starts
19:15 5km and 10km division: explanation of the runs
19:30 5km and 10km division: Run starts
21:30 The runs conclude.
* The schedule may change.
Yume no Hiroba (Center Promenade)
- Number of entries
500 people (maximum capacity)
5km division: Elementary school students or older
■10km division: Junior high school students or older
■Half-marathon division: Senior high school students or older
- Changing rooms
We shall have tents available for male and female changing rooms. From the standpoint of infection control measures, please proceed to the venue as if you could run there as quickly as possible.
- About prior notification
■e shall send you details of the event no later than 7 PM on the third day before the holding of the event. We shall send them to the email address you registered with us when you submitted your entry.
* We ask that a person who has registered with their cell phone email address and has set up their phone to block an unsolicited email should set up their phone to receive emails from the following domain: ＠sportsone.co.jp
■We shall post content the same as that in the notification email on the HP of the event. We shall do it by 7 PM on the third day before the holding of the event.
If you do not get an email, please check the content from our HP.
- Meeting place
A site especially prepared inside Yume no Hiroba (Center Promenade)
* The venue has no parking lot. We ask that you attend by using public transportation.