The 2021 Forest Where You Can Come Into Contact With Rhinoceros Beetles and Stag Beetles, in Odaiba ＜DECKS Tokyo Beach＞
This event about bugs, which was really popular last year, has been upgraded!
It's an event that everyone, from children to adults, can enjoy♪
Enjoy the experience of coming into contact with bugs indoors, where it is cool!
●Dates and Times
July 15th (Thurs.) to September 20th (Mon. and a Holiday) for 68 days
Weekdays: 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. (last admissions: 5:45 P.M.)
Weekends, Holidays, and Special Occasions: 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. (last admissions: 6:45 P.M.)
Island Mall, 5th Floor, JOYPOLIS, Special Events Area
Adult (middle school student or older): ￥800
Child: ￥500 (free, for a child three years of age or younger)
The content that parents and children can enjoy together is substantial!
* A forest area where you can come into contact with stag beetles and rhinoceros beetles (including non-native species)
* A display area for rare species of organisms
* Tug of war with a rhinoceros beetle
* A display area for specimens
* An area for coloring in pictures
* A sales area (Goods can be sold to anyone.)
⇒For event details and infection control measures, please take a look at our events page.